NEWS for flufl.bounce¶
- Added recognition for a non-compliant opensmtpd DSN with Action: error.
- Drop Python 2 support.
- Switch to the Apache Software License v2.
- Fixed a bug where the Groupwise detector looks at more messages than it should. (LP: #1548983)
- Update documentation links to point to fluflbounce.readthedocs.io.
- Switch to the nose2 test runner.
- Added recognition for a kundenserver.de warning to simplewarning.py. (LP: #1263247)
- Stop using the deprecated distribute package in favor of the now-merged setuptools package.
- Stop using the deprecated flufl.enum package in favor of the enum34 package (for Python 2) or built-in enum package (for Python 3).
- Prune some artifacts unintentionally leaked into the release tarball.
- Added recognition for a bogus Dovecot over-quota rejection sent as an MDN rather than a DSN. (LP: #693134)
- Tweaked a simplematch regexp that didn’t always work. (LP: #1079254)
- Added recognition for bounces from mail.ru. Thanks to Andrey Rahmatullin. (LP: #1079249)
- Fixed UnicodeDecodeError in qmail.py with non-ascii message. Thanks to Theo Spears. (LP: #1074592)
- Added recognition for another Yahoo bounce format. Thanks to Mark Sapiro. (LP: #1157961)
- Fix documentation bug. (LP: #1026403)
- Document the zope.interface requirement. (LP: #1021383)
- Add classifiers to setup.py and make the long description more compatible with the Cheeseshop.
- Other changes to make the Cheeseshop page look nicer. (LP: #680136)
- setup_helper.py version 2.1.
- Fix TypeError thrown when None is returned by Caiwireless. Given by Paul Egan. (LP: #917720)
- Port to Python 3 without the use of 2to3. Switch to class decorator syntax for declaring that a class implements an interface. The functional form doesn’t work for Python 3.
- All returned addresses are bytes objects in Python 3 and 8-bit strings in Python 2 (no change there).
- Add an additional in-the-wild example of a qmail bounce. Given by Mark Sapiro.
- Export all_failures in the package’s namespace.
- Fix python setup.py test so that it runs all the tests exactly once. There seems to be no portable way to support that and unittest discovery (i.e. python -m unittest discover) and since the latter requires virtualenv, just disable it for now. (LP: #911399)
- Add full copy of LGPLv3 to source tarball. (LP: #871961)
- Fixed MANIFEST.in to exclude the .egg.
- Fixed licenses. All code is LGPLv3.
- Initial release.
- Provide a nicer interface for detector modules. Instead of using the magic empty tuple returns, provide three convenience constants in the interfaces module: NoFailures, NoTemporaryFailures, and NoPermanentFailures.
- Add logging support. Applications can initialize the flufl.bounce logger. The test suite does its own logging.basicConfig(), which can be influenced by the environment variable $FLUFL_LOGGING. See flufl/bounce/tests/helpers.py for details.
- Initial refactoring from Mailman 3.